Friday, October 30, 2009

Another You within me

Your memories arrived again
Unasked and un-courteous
Suddenly standing in front of my door
The morning sun warms my skin
Like your palm warmed it once
The evening sun brings me your slanting shadow
Right beside me painting me with dark
The moon follows me every night
Coaxing me with your tales
So large is this world
So tiny is your feet
How shall I trace you?
In every mountain you climbed
In every river you swam
In every forest you through
You must have left a relic
Your familiar scent; your warm breath; your soft touch
How I wish you left a remnant of you within me
Another piece of your flesh
That will grow into another you
Another you within me………………..

1 comment:

  1. You bring out in words those feelings which remain unexpressed inisde many. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete